Here you will get step by step guide to download and install Turbo C++ for Android platform.
If you are from India and have started learning C/C++ programming from your school days then you have definitely used Turbo C++ compiler. Still many schools, colleges and institutions in India prefer Turbo C++ for teaching students (don’t know about other countries). I do not recommend you to use Turbo C++ compiler for android because it is very outdated (about 23 years old). There is another option i.e. C4droid, it is an awesome C/C++ IDE that supports gcc compiler.
So, lets come to main topic on which I am writing this article. In windows we use DosBox Emulator for running Turbo C++ for Android, in the same way we need an emulator for android platform which is known as AnDosBox. So without wasting much time lets take a look how we can use Turbo C++ for android platform.
Turbo C++ for Android – Steps to Download and Install
1. First of all download Turbo C++ for Android from link: http:
2. It is compressed so you need to extract it. This can be done by any compression tool like Easy Unrar. You can download it from play store for free.
3. Now after extracting you will get a folder TC and an apk file AnDosBox.
4. Install AnDosBox and move TC folder in your sd card, remember that TC folder must be in sd card not in any other subfolder.
5. Now open AnDosBox that you have already installed. It will look same as like DoxBox that is used in windows.
6. Enter below lines or commands and press enter after each line. You can get the keyboard by pressing the option button situated at left side of your device.
7. If everything will be done correctly then after entering last command a blue screen will open and it is Turbo C++ for Android. You can control the pointer by moving your finger on your touchscreen.
For understanding this tutorial easily I have added a video below that will help you in downloading and installing turbo c++ for android